London Office Design & Refurbishment
Leading hospitality company, Hakkasan Group, appointed us to design and refurbish its new office in London’s West End. They moved into their 8,000 sqft space in 2017 with the plan to refurbish within 12 months. The Hakkasan team led a competitive pitch process to find a partner to help upgrade the office and create an environment that better matched the business, its culture and its brand and they chose us. Good decision, team.
The brief was to create a dynamic office for its growing team. One that provided flexible workspaces, hot desks that encourage collaboration, executive suites, and both formal and flexible meeting spaces.
We loved the brief and loved the project. Scroll down for more details.
what we did
We were been appointed to deliver:
- Planning and budget costs for the executive leadership to review
- Consultancy on the license to alter
- Pre-construction, including 3D visualisations of the proposed interior design schemes
- Value engineering and cost analysis to deliver the project on budget
- A full package of construction drawings and plans
- Full project management to bring the fit-out design to life
WANt to know what our clients at hakkasan think?
Watch this short video to hear from Michelle Hunt, Vice President of Brand, Hakkasan and Yauatcha Global. Michelle was the executive sponsor of the refurbishment project.